HANDS Disaster Management Program responded to major disasters in Pakistan and has vast experience to deal with emergency responses during the recent disaster in Pakistan and out of the country.
- Heat Stroke Affected Emergency Response at Karachi: 2015
Immediately Emergency Response was initiated by establishing Heat Stroke Relief camps at Jinnah Hospital Karachi and at HANDS Hospital Jamkanda Bin Qasim town of District Malir more than 10000 people have been received HANDS relief including referral and medical services in Karachi
- Emergency Response at Nepal Earthquake: 2015
Immediately Emergency Response was initiated to evacuate the Earthquake affected people of Nepal and total 1000 families received the immediate support from HANDS.
- Flood Emergency in Southern and Northern Punjab: 2014
Immediately Emergency Response was initiated to evacuate the effected population by providing transport, Medical services and Dewatering Machines and Food support to more than 7000 families in 6 districts Muzafargarh, Rajanpur, Sialkot, Chiniot, Mandi Bahaudin and Jhang.
- IDPs of North Waziristan Agency 2014: HANDS Pakistan got the NOC from SAFRON and PDMA KPK and Emergency Response was initiated within 36 hours to provide assistance to IDPs at Bannu more than 5000 patients/ clients were treated through HANDS medical services and hundreds of families received food support.
- Drought in Tharparkar in March 2014: Emergency Response was initiated within 5 hours in two districts of Southern Sindh Tharparkar and Umerkot and Relief package was provided to 6,000 families .
- Earthquake in Awaran Balochistan in October 2013: Emergency response was initiated within 8 hours & comprehensive relief package was provided in hard conditions and conflicted areas within two months to 10,000 families in three districts Awaran, Panjgur and
- Rain Emergency 2012 in Northern Sindh, South Punjab & Balochistan: Emergency response was initiated within 6 hours in 06 districts of Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan which includes Jacobabad, Kashmore, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Rajanpur and Jaferabad) Emergency relief package was provided to 27000 families .
- Rain Emergency 2011 in Southern Districts of Sindh: Emergency response was initiated within 8 hours in 8 districts of Southern Sindh, Umerkot, Badin, Sanghar, Matiari, Shaheed Benazirabad, Mirpurkhas, Thatta & Jamshoro . 29000 families were reached within 2 months
- Flood Emergency 2010: Emergency response was initiated within 4 hours in 7 worst affected districts of northern and southern Sindh & 36,000 families were reached within 1 month.