- Awareness and orientation session for Doctors of Gadap Town Health facilities was organized by HANDS PPP project team. Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Ganatra a renowned plastic surgeon conducted the session on “Cleft lip and palate —significance of management” on September 09, 2017 at SHG Murad Memon Goth.
- HANDS with the collaboration of Jhpiego and AIPH imparted training on PCPNC, MCPC and Family Planning to the first batch of HCPs.
- HANDS PPP team organized 3 medical camps in Malir district for creating awareness and provision of medical services related to “Chikungunya and other common viral diseases”. Camps were organized in affected villages Jam Goth, Saleh M. Goth and Kohi Goth, where total 2067 clients got treatment and medical advices.
- TB Camp was held at RHC Rehri. 357 clients were screened and got medical advices.
- Monthly Hepatitis screening camps were held at Dumba Goth, RHC Rehri and at SGD Jam Goth.
- NICU services initiated at MCH Murad Memon Goth which is functioning 24/7.
- Awareness session arranged at SGH Murad Memon Goth on Suicide Prevention in collaboration with Pakistan Institute of Living and Learning in September 2017.